We are still open despite the new restrictions, and that includes our HD golf simulators! Here’s everything you need to know to plan your next visit.
As the province enters a modified “Phase 2”, indoor dining is not permitted, but there are still multiple ways you can satisfy your Mulligans food cravings!
- Dine-in with our heated patio and enjoy our full bar list and scratch made dishes.
- Order takeout or place a preorder by calling us at 613.422.6333
- Get it delivered! Enjoy our delicious bites in the comfort of your own home by ordering through the Ritual app, or UberEats.
Our indoor golf simulators are still open, with modified restrictions. There is a maximum party size of 6 people (no exceptions), and all golfers are required to wear masks during the duration of their golf round. As dining is not permitted inside at the moment, golf groups are welcome to take breaks to dine on our patio (this “break time” will not be charged). Golf clubs are provided and sanitized in between uses but it is recommended that groups bring their own golf clubs if possible.
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday to Sunday – 11:30am-9:30pm
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests and staff, please adhere to the following:
- Contract tracing information is required to be given upon arrival. We are required to take the names and contact information of all guests.
- Masks (or face-shields for individuals with medical exemptions) must be on person and worn when not seated at your table.
- Your assigned table will be your table for your visit. Please talk to your server if you would like to move tables (to ensure proper sanitization protocols are met).
- Please avoid visiting us in person (for 14 days after potential exposure) and take advantage of our takeout and delivery options if you are awaiting test results, have been in contact with someone, experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above policies.
Our Top Priority: Safety
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- Golf clubs are sanitized after each use (we recommend bringing your own clubs if possible)
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the establishment
- Staff wear face protection at all times and are instructed to wash their hands frequently and in between tasks
- We are constantly monitoring the ever-changing situation and adhere to all guidelines as outlined by the Government of Ontario and Ottawa Public Health.
Thank you for your support of our local business!
The Mulligans Team